First, verify that the following files are available (here, perhaps?):
And the directory lib that has a bunch of .a files. The important one is
libX11.a, but I figured that we might as well copy them all.
- I've been starting with cfitsio.
- Unpack the tar file
- run configure
- run make
- copy to /usr/lib/cfitsio
- Then do pgplot
- Install both pgplot and pgplot-devel rpm's
- Copy the .a files from lib to /usr/X11R6/lib/
- Finally reduceme
- Unpack the tar file to /usr/local/reduceme
- Edit the file ./red/redlib.inc to have 2100 for both NSMAX and NCMAX
- Change to previous directory
- Make sure that the environment variables PGPLOT_DIR and
FITSIO_DIR are set to the right directories
- Run ./create_reduceme f77 cc /usr/X11R6/lib
This should do it.